• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shelob has molted and she is looking fabulous :)

Arlo

Remember when I was panicking about Shelob (T. Albo) not eating and webbing up the entrance of her burrow and you guys told me that I had no reason to worry and that she'd be molting soon? Guess what? You were right! Shelob molted on October 23rd and had her very first hornworm last night after nine days of fasting. Today was her first day being out and about after a month of hiding. She's a gorgeous girl and she's getting really big Thank you so much to everybody who gave me advice and words of encouragement, you have been so helpful and kind!

Attachments

• 20211102_174757.jpg
    20211102_174757.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 25

Noodlelove

Remember when I was panicking about Shelob (T. Albo) not eating and webbing up the entrance of her burrow and you guys told me that I had no reason to worry and that she'd be molting soon? Guess what? You were right! Shelob molted on October 23rd and had her very first hornworm last night after nine days of fasting. Today was her first day being out and about after a month of hiding. She's a gorgeous girl and she's getting really big Thank you so much to everybody who gave me advice and words of encouragement, you have been so helpful and kind!
I keep replying because she's fabulous. She looks like a cloud of floof. You could have named your CeCe for cotton candy

Arlo

I keep replying because she's fabulous. She looks like a cloud of floof. You could have named your CeCe for cotton candy
Lol! She is my very first tarantula and I never expected her to become a furry ball. When I first got her (before her molt) she was nowhere near as fluffy. Super happy for her, she's just a pleasure to observe

Noodlelove

Lol! She is my very first tarantula and I never expected her to become a furry ball. When I first got her (before her molt) she was nowhere near as fluffy. Super happy for her, she's just a pleasure to observe
Oh you have me fully convinced of that just by these pictures. She's glorious. And utterly adorable. What a cutie