• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Share a favorite Tune

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tunes, theres no right or wrong, just pick a favorite and share it :) I'll start with an old but favorite tune of mine.
And yes I do dance around playing air guitar...
WHAT! Don't judge.
I'm old but not dead just yet!!​

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My preferences change all the time so can't really single one out. So just cos it is apt for the forum........Tarantula by Pendulum (also Prodigy) ☺

Madzoohouse

3 Year Member
I Love that you posted this I was Honestly just getting this link. This is THE best cover ever! On all of my playlists!!

And while I hesitate to admit this because I'm old FFDP is a favorite always. So is Buckcherry but they tend to be NSFW o.0
I love FFDP and disturbed mostly...

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So hard to name only one, because my taste ranges from Classic Rock, over Musical, the odd Pop and some Classical, so here's 2:

High Hopes - Pink Floyd (although there's also "The Final Cut", "Coming Back to Life", "The Gunner's Dream" "Wish you were here" and many more)

Nimrod - Edgar Elgar

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
such great taste in music here :) and a few of my all time favorite bands posted already! Here's another i've been listening to a lot recently

And one of my all time favorites from Slipknot -

And then there's the group that i still love that got me on this hard rock binge :D Still a song i'll never get tired of listening too.

Latest posts