• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US ShanesSpiders.com review - 2 thumbs way up!!!!!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My juvenile Ephebopus cyanognathus finally became a mature male last week and I listed it on the forum for trade. I ended up going with Shane from ShanesSpiders.com
Shane offered me a very decent gift code to use on his website to select what I wanted to trade for my MM. He was fast, always responsive and very pleasant to deal with, it is refreshing to experience such great customer service. As we both handled our own shipping (FedEx overnight from each side) and I was able to use the store gift code, no money was exchanged or fees needed to be paid which made the whole transaction lightning speed and very convenient. My 8 legged baby was shipped yesterday and was already with me this morning. The packaging was perfect, the box was fully insolated with everything needed for the T to have the most comfortable trip. Extra points and two thumbs way up as Shane took the time to watch the weather forecast at my location and has we are experiencing a heat wave (mid 90s) he also added two chill packs to the box.
Needless to say that this was an extremely pleasant trade and I will look forward to use @Theneil (ShanesSpiders.com) in the future as a vendor considering the great impression he made.
Tip of my hat to you and thank you once again.
32E97DAE-5C01-4715-9E26-088CE015F364.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: