• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Serious opinions only

D22009

looking at a little something to complete my room, looking at getting a Theraphosa stirmi 6-8" or a 3" Cyriopagopus lividus. Since i can't find any Grammostola pulchra's

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Stirmi requirements are unique to other terrestrials, more moist, and C lividus can be a pet hole being an obligate burrower

What are your goals in completing your room?

Take a look at @Arachnoclown Tarantula Room thread, I believe he has pics of his Stirmi enclosures

FWIW, you can order G pulchra online all day long

ps. this thread should be in General Tarantula Discussion, it's not an introduction any more :T:

D22009

Stirmi requirements are unique to other terrestrials, more moist, and C lividus can be a pet hole being an obligate burrower

Take a look at @Arachnoclown Tarantula Room thread, I believe he has pics of his Stirmi enclosures

ps. this thread should be in General Tarantula Discussion, it's not an introduction any more :T:
My bad man, I have the site bookmarked I won't post in intros after this

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Heres a adult stirmi enclosure....8"-10". I have isopods and springtails in the soil.

Latest posts