• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Seeking tarantula feeder + care taker in the Nashua, NH area!!

Padraig Sea

3 Year Member
My apologies if this isn't allowed here, but we are currently finalizing a lease for a breeding facility in Nashua, New Hampshire, and are seeking a couple folks interested in feeding a couple days a week. If you have Facebook, you can check out the opening and apply here. Otherwise, feel free to ping me for details. Please note that while the job description on FB says "Pet Store" it's an online only facility.

The ideal candidate has some experience working with spiderlings and is interested in learning. Job responsibilities will largely focus on feeding and care, as well as some packing and shipping.

If you're an experienced keeper with industry experience, please reach out. We're growing rapidly and have big plans for 2021, so we'd love to hear from you even if you're overqualified for this role.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My apologies if this isn't allowed here, but we are currently finalizing a lease for a breeding facility in Nashua, New Hampshire, and are seeking a couple folks interested in feeding a couple days a week. If you have Facebook, you can check out the opening and apply here. Otherwise, feel free to ping me for details. Please note that while the job description on FB says "Pet Store" it's an online only facility.

The ideal candidate has some experience working with spiderlings and is interested in learning. Job responsibilities will largely focus on feeding and care, as well as some packing and shipping.

If you're an experienced keeper with industry experience, please reach out. We're growing rapidly and have big plans for 2021, so we'd love to hear from you even if you're overqualified for this role.

I'm definitely over qualified, lol.....but I'd be interested if you decide to expand your business to other facilities in different states.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
You're gonna have to pay a bit more for someone with experience! Isn't that a pretty affluent area too?
$10/hr seems really really low.