• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. SEAS January 2019 Tarantula show in Ashford Kent.

Tabitha

3 Year Member
Hi all, for anyone who doesn’t know about this show, here’s some info, I’ve never been before but am seriously looking forward to it, I’ve seen lists of sellers and there’s a lot of great names going, both U.K and Europe,
Hope this is of use to you @ilovebrachys sorry this is all I could find as an ad to put here.

889DFD72-8132-4409-84B0-574AF4FCAE45.jpeg
8E0352FB-DABB-4078-9AB1-36B0D33B3ABF.jpeg

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all, for anyone who doesn’t know about this show, here’s some info, I’ve never been before but am seriously looking forward to it, I’ve seen lists of sellers and there’s a lot of great names going, both U.K and Europe,
Hope this is of use to you @ilovebrachys sorry this is all I could find as an ad to put here.

View attachment 34750 View attachment 34751
Thanks @Tabitha looks great would love to go-BUT I don't drive and I can get to the nearest train station without too much trouble,it looks like quite a long walk though from there! lol I will have to look into the walking distance and if its too far will have to give it a miss which would be a real shame as ive never been to anything like that before:(

Latest posts