• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Saw these while getting groceries

steaksauce357

Thought I'd share. I always pass through food storage to see if anything looks like a good tarantula enclosure and saw these "neoflam" containers. Was wondering if ventilation holes would make the lid pop off easily but doesn't seem to be the case (added some ventilation to one half this size that I'll be rehousing my selenocosmia kovariki in)

I got this taller one for my first arboreal sling :) excited for it's arrival!

4" × 4" × 8"
20200821_140315.jpg

liquidfluidity

3 Year Member
That's super nice looking. Can I ask what you spent and the name of the store? I am in need of some rehousing ideas and that would fit the bill for sure!

steaksauce357

That's super nice looking. Can I ask what you spent and the name of the store? I am in need of some rehousing ideas and that would fit the bill for sure!

I think it was around $9 at my local safeway

Good looking setup.
What sling you waiting for?
Regards Konstantin

My first Poecilotheria metallica went in here, but I rehoused not long after due to mold outbreak... A few of my T's seem to be plagued by mold outbreaks and the cocofiber/ moss in ALL of my enclosures are from the same bag so not sure why that is..

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thought I'd share. I always pass through food storage to see if anything looks like a good tarantula enclosure and saw these "neoflam" containers. Was wondering if ventilation holes would make the lid pop off easily but doesn't seem to be the case (added some ventilation to one half this size that I'll be rehousing my selenocosmia kovariki in)

I got this taller one for my first arboreal sling :) excited for it's arrival!

4" × 4" × 8"
View attachment 48822
I picked up a load of spiders as part of a rescue and all the juvenile pokies were in these. I had never seen them in the UK before. The lock is good feature (as long as you remember...ha ha)

Latest posts