1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

San Antonio reptile shows new location???

Discussion in 'Invertebrate and Exotic Pet Events' started by jtrux, Jan 10, 2013.

1. jtrux

jtrux Member

I was checking on dates and it appears that they will no longer be held at the Live Oak Civic Center but now they are going to be at the Norris Conference Center...hmmm...i'm not complaining, it's closer to me but i'm a little surprised seeing as how they have been in Live Oak for the last 20 years or more.
  2. DalilahBlue

DalilahBlue Moderator 1,000+ Post Club

The one that is held in Birmingham every year (I can think of the name, southern reptile expo maybe?) moved this year, from what I heard due to vendors complaints about the surrounding hotels.
  3. DTG

DTG Member 3 Year Member

They tore down the Live Oak Civic Center and now they have moved from the Norris Conference Center to:
    Garden Ridge Community Center
    9500 Municipal Parkway,
    Garden Ridge, Texas 78266
  4. JAYGEE

JAYGEE Member

It was rather small. We drove 3 hours to get there, and didn't spend half of that looking around.

I did pick up a T and my kids got leopard geckos.