• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SAME LIST BUT WAY CHEAPER PRICES!!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
0.1.0 P. metallica 4.5" $200
0.1.0 A. moderatum 4" $125
0.1.0 A. marxi 5" MF $250
0.1.0 T. albopilosus MF (N) $100
0.1.0 P. chinche 4.5" $150
1.0.0 A. bicoloratum pen ult.? $125
1.0.0 A. anax 3.5" $40
0.0.10 C. versicolor 2nd instar- $100 (all 10x for $100)

**** ENCLOSURES INCLUDED IN PRICE IF WANTED- LOCAL PICKUP IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA ****

*** WILLING TO DRIVE UP TO 5 HOURS IF SOMEONE WANTS MOST OR ALL OF THIS LOT***

TOS: LAG on FedEx priority shipping only (as long as there are no delays with the courier and box is not damaged during transit). Hold for pickup at FedEx location is available but not required. FedEx shipping quotes are given per zip code. Prices subject to change because these are quotes and although they are close to shipping costs some prices may change upon actual shipping. I will take picture of receipt for shipping costs and present them upon shipping your package for verification of tracking. SIGNATURES REQUIRED ON ALL PACKAGES!!! Two-three day shipping is for summer months only! I do not ship 2-3 day during winter months. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. Not responsible for any outcome due to courier delays and no refunds given for such. In event of DOA due to lost/delayed/stolen package, LAG is void and no refund given. I am not and will not be held responsible for lost/stolen packages. Once the tracking number says "delivered", I consider your package delivered and you have received your stock. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. If replacement is in stock I will not issue a refund. If replacement(s) are given due to DOA, buyer must pay shipping for replacement or no replacement will be given. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

Payment: Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cashapp, Square

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
P. metallica female- SOLD
A. moderatum female- SOLD

Aphonopelma marxi- RARE female. STILL AVAILABLE with the remainder....
0414221910.jpg

A. bicoloratum male
Message_1649984708052.jpg

Pamphobeteus chinche female
0414222001a.jpg

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You in Alabama now?

Lol no. Selling for a friend. I take the orders for him, he gets the paypal and ships. Already have one person that purchased. You interested in something?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding a 5.5" male P. regalis (possibly penult)- $100

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is all that is available:

0.1.0 P. chinche 4.5" $150
1.0.0 A. anax 3.5" $40

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All that's left:

1.0.0 A. anax 3.5" $40

Latest posts