• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

S8 galaxy Note spellchecker is out to get me

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The stupid thing changes every 10th word even after I finish typing. This makes half of what I say sound like its typed by a rabid drunken monkey.

Sheesh !!

Not to mention the fact that for whatever reason, it also butchered my triple threat earthworm feeding video. I almost didn't upload it because its C- and that's being charitable.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The stupid thing changes every 10th word even after I finish typing. This makes half of what I say sound like its typed by a rabid drunken monkey.

Sheesh !!

Not to mention the fact that for whatever reason, it also butchered my triple threat earthworm feeding video. I almost didn't upload it because its C- and that's being charitable.
I'd just assumed that you employed a rabid drunken monkey to type your posts for you, or that you were in fact a rabid drunken monkey yourself and often hacked into unsuspecting tarantula keepers accounts! ;)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Some things sure come out that way with that spell checker. Even when you edit the post, it'll try to change it back or into something even worse.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If i recall, it drops later this year or early next year. The s9+ is a little smaller than the note (i hsve the s9+).
s9+ didn't pick up "have" though....ha ha (sorry couldn't resist) :D

Latest posts