• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Royal Mail

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have just received an email from Royal Mail stating that the RMSD (1pm guranteed delivery service) is NOW SUSPENDED.

Only the 9am service is unaffected. That is on average about £22 instead of £8.

Happy shopping people :(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nope. Unless the 9am option is still viable bit its nearly x3 the price so probably only worthwhile for large orders.
Time for a break anyway....ha ha

Ordinary 1st class might work ok

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
should do but I would not give a LAG on anything other than RMSD nor would I expect others to do so. At buyers risk suppose.

Yes, it would have to be at buyers risk but 1st class wouldn't take as long as from Poland and they arrive ok.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, it would have to be at buyers risk but 1st class wouldn't take as long as from Poland and they arrive ok.
are they posting from Poland or has it stopped? I am assuming the 'courier bus' service has stopped completely due to borders and moving between countries.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
are they posting from Poland or has it stopped? I am assuming the 'courier bus' service has stopped completely due to borders and moving between countries.

I'm guessing posing will depend on the weather as usual but not sure about the courier, a lot would depend on what else they carry and whether they can get border clearances.

T-Baby

3 Year Member
I spoke to SpiderShop today and they informed me that post is still available and read the email as 1pm RMSD still ongoing but probable it won’t arrive on time whereby refunds/claims are not allowed.
I forgot to ask over the phone LAG on their part but I have emailed them and awaiting their reply.

Latest posts