• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rosie moves house

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some off you may remember me buying Ember, a Grammostola rosea, off eBay just over 3 years ago. it has turned out to be quite a character with a habit of tipping its water bowl on its side and rolling it around its container.
Ember has grown steadily although slowly and today I decided it was time to move it to a bigger home. I'll be interested to see if it tries playing with the larger water bowl :D:rolleyes:

Lots of space to play in
DSCF9093.JPG

Aren't I cute?
DSCF9095.JPG

Sun bathing while the sun catches the container for a little while in the afternoons.
DSCF9090.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Shes a beautiful T-and certainly cute:D I never thought you could buy Ts from Ebay...although I've never looked for one on there?...:)

Thank you :)
I've bought a few from eBay since then, there are a few reliable sellers on there and they get round the eBay rules by selling the containers with the Ts.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well I will certainly have a look :) I know you can buy other inverts on Ebay but even they get advertised as livefood-like you said it must be down to the rules...

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I gave my adult female rosea to a friends kid a few years ago. I miss her terribly. She's doing well but I'm thinking of picking up another WC female from a chain store again. I should have kept her, she was very docile and gave me a healthy sac. Then she ate the next one

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you :)
I've bought a few from eBay since then, there are a few reliable sellers on there and they get round the eBay rules by selling the containers with the Ts.
I have also seen the spiderlings listed as 'live food' to get round Ebay rules. Although I think they may have put a stop to that now?

Latest posts