• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roaches

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well I finally bought a pot of roaches today there were twelve in it so I thought I would give them to my biggest spiders . Even though I got the smallest ones available they are far too big for most of my babies and a few of them are weight watching.
I put two in for Bandit and she just scoffed them like a pig. I dont think she noticed they werent crickets. Hamlet and Hercules in typical lazy red knee fashion waited til the roaches practically fell onto there fangs then tucked in. Rapture and Tempest were waiting like a pair of vultures as usual and there victims never even hit the floor. Ramases looked disgusted at his one, Diamond and Dakota were not overly impressed either. I dropped one on the floor and the cat got it. There are some left, I think they are really cute little things, especially when they fall over and cant get up. May keep the survivors as pets :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh yeh they just look so innocent and I cracked up laughing whenever one of them got stuck on there back. I felt really horrible feeding them to the spiders.

Latest posts