• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RIP "The Greatest" - Muhammed Ali

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So so sad to hear of the news that Muhammed Ali, the greatest fighter of all time (IMHO anyway) passed away today. He was truly an exceptional man in and out the ring and shaped boxing as we know it today. He also battled all his illnesses with utmost dignity and with the true fighting spirit he possessed. Mike Tyson summed it up really well in his tribute....."God came for his champion"
RIP Champ.
Muhammed Ali 1942 to 2016.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So so sad to hear of the news that Muhammed Ali, the greatest fighter of all time (IMHO anyway) passed away today. He was truly an exceptional man in and out the ring and shaped boxing as we know it today. He also battled all his illnesses with utmost dignity and with the true fighting spirit he possessed. Mike Tyson summed it up really well in his tribute....."God came for his champion"
RIP Champ.
Muhammed Ali 1942 to 2016.

I totally agree with you, I grew up watching his fights with my dad. His suffering is over but he'll never be forgotten.

VanessaS

3 Year Member
Bless his soul. Very few people have a legacy the likes of his - boxing has changed over the years and it isn't what it used to be. This is a very sad day.

Latest posts