• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rhopalurus junceus scorplings for sale

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Rhopalurus junceus…2i…$25…Gorgeous orange and blue. Eating day old red runners (will send as few), also will eat pinhead crickets and fruit flies.

Shipping: USPS - overnight $35, FedEx (need zip for a quote)
all boxes come with heating pads

TOS: LAG is honored with all delivery. if animal is either injured or deceased, you must take a photo and send it to 9174344720 for refund.

blackscorp57

3 Year Member
Rhopalurus junceus…2i…$25…Gorgeous orange and blue. Eating day old red runners (will send as few), also will eat pinhead crickets and fruit flies.

TOS: LAG is honored with all delivery. if animal is either injured or deceased, you must take a photo and send it to 9174344720 for refund.
hi im from tx, and im interested in afee scorpions

ecoval22

You still have the HJ for sale

Latest posts