• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Review for Tom Patterson

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone this is another review for @Tom Patterson. All Ts arrived alive and packed perfectly as per usual. Even got a. Free P.cam thrown in. If you havent ordered from Tom you are missing out. Always has great lists with variety. Im never disappointed checking out his lists other then not having enough cash to get everything i want from it,haha. Highly recommend. Go ask him for a current list and order some Ts off him after reading this review.

KatyAnn

I just started collecting about 7 months ago and have watched many of his videos about husbandry. He has helped me tremendously! Anyway, I'd love to see if he has a E. murinus, how do you order from, Tom? Does he have his own website?

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
I just got a selection of stuff from @Tom Patterson and it was a great experience. I learned about Tom through Tom Moran's website and was happy to find his contact information here. His communication through the whole deal was excellent. His selection was great and his packaging top notch. Tom Moran was spot on with his review of @Tom Patterson and I'd be more than happy to deal with him again in the future.

Latest posts