• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Review for Palp Friction

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Review for Palp Friction.

Palp Friction was having one of many sales they do through out the year so I decided to take advantage of it this time and grab a few slings.

Communication was great any questions or issues were answered in a timely manner. Packaging was done extremely well and was set up for cold weather shipment. I feel there’s no worries if you decide to order during the winter and live in one of the states it gets cold in during that time your Ts will make the trip. Prices are also pretty fair and with the sales they have you’ll be getting a very good deal. Over all I am very happy with my experience with Palp Friction and look forward to dealing with them again. I highly recommend them if you are looking to get a T or a few.Be sure to check out their website

http://www.palpfrictiontarantulas.com/phone/index.html

Also make sure you follow them on Facebook to get their sale up dates and other things they have going on.

Latest posts