• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Review for john2097

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Review for @John2097

Picked up 10 bumba cabocla and got an extra one thrown in. Also picked up a C.Kaeng Krachan as well. I was gifted some K.brunnipes slings super tiny. Ts were packed great and packaging was great as all ways. Communication also great. I've delt with John in the past and will continue to do so. Highly recommend

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've ordered from @John2097 several times and would happily so again.

His communication and follow through are excellent and his packaging and time to ship is on point

All the spiders I've gotten from John are healthy, active and as advertised to the millimeter. They look exactly like the pictures posted or provided - unlike most tinder meets, I've never been unpleasantly surprised by @John2097

Thanks for always a smooth transition and great deals on great animals!

tenor-20.gif

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've ordered from @John2097 several times and would happily so again.

His communication and follow through are excellent and his packaging and time to ship is on point

All the spiders I've gotten from John are healthy, active and as advertised to the millimeter. They look exactly like the pictures posted or provided - unlike most tinder meets, I've never been unpleasantly surprised by @John2097

Thanks for always a smooth transition and great deals on great animals!

View attachment 56379
I agree. John is probably one of the best people I have dealt with

CritterKeeper79

I ordered 3 P. gigas from @John2097, he shipped fast and had excellent communication. Fed-Ex is crap though, they seem to never do what they advertise. Anyway package got hung up in Memphis, which is no surprise to me, because it always happens there. Thanks to @John2097’s packing skills even though the box arrived soaking wet due to Fed-Ex’s poor service, the T’s were just fine. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. Great seller, that holds up his end. Maybe one day we’ll get a parcel service in America that can. :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just received my AF H. schmidti "ke bang" and sub adult female H. sp. Columbia from John and I am very pleased with my transaction! He even threw in a freebie P. muticus sling that is very lively and all 3 specimens are healthy! I enjoy doing business with John because he is quick to answer any questions you have, next day shipping is always on time and packing is outstanding! I look forward to doing business with him in the near future! 100% satisfied!!!

Thank you @John2097

Latest posts