• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Requested by Casey K.... a few of my falconry birds over the years

Jess S

No wonder this was the sport of kings. Those birds are regal. They are mini veloceraptors and their eyesight is excellent. Did you ever have any owls? I love owls, they are also excellent hunters.

Casey K.

Formerly 'TarantulaFan1014'
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Premium Member
No wonder this was the sport of kings. Those birds are regal. They are mini veloceraptors and their eyesight is excellent. Did you ever have any owls? I love owls, they are also excellent hunters.
I said the same exact thing!!! Lol

Jess S

I'm lucky, there is a lovely owl sanctuary not too far away and they have some beauties. They'll even let you hold the tamer ones with a glove on. I'll have to visit soon and take a few pictures for you lot!

Jess S

There's something about the way owls blink. I love their eyelids and the way they look like stuffed toys until they blink!

m0lsx

Premium Member
Beautiful Birds.

I am lucky living where I do, as we get a few nice wild ones around here. There are Peregrines who nest on the Cathedral. Which is only about 1.5 to 2 miles away from me, so we see Peregrines in this area regularly during the summer months as a result. Plus several Marsh & Hen Harriers can be seen locally & I know a Osprey has been seen locally over the past week too.

Latest posts