• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rehoming Tarantula Collection

eerie-eclipse

I'm interested in downsizing my collection. Their size is approximated using DLS. None of them are picky feeders.

Pricing

Acanthoscurria geniculata: Presumed male, 4", $35
Brachypelma albopilosum (Hobby): Mature male, 4.5", $30
Ceratogyrus darlingi: Unsexed, 3", $60
Lasiodora parahybana: Presumed male, 5", $35
Lasiodora parahybana: Unsexed, 4", $30
Lasiodora parahybana: Unsexed, 4", $30
Neoholothele incei: Unsexed, 2", $40
Nhandu chromatus: Confirmed male, $50
Psalmopoeus cambridgei: Confirmed immature female, 5", $75
Pterinochilus murinus: Unsexed, 3.5", $30

Altogether, this collection is worth $415 but if interested in purchasing them all, I will include a free 3" Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens worth $60 and do a bundle deal of $350. Savings of $125! GBB only comes with the bundle deal, do not ask for it otherwise, please. All come with their enclosures. Thanks for your interest, *serious* inquiries only! I am in Delaware 19709 and would prefer local pickup but I am open to shipping via FedEx. They are all in great condition and I can provide pictures if wanted. I will not be held responsible for lost or otherwise void packages under any circumstance. If DOA, I must be contacted within the hour of you receiving them with a photo included of the tarantula with a pin through it and you will be refunded for only that tarantula.

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Purchased the P. cambridgei female, was supposed to ship monday and then that same day seller notified me that temps were low (mid 40s) so I told her it would be okay to ship the following day (now yesterday). Ended up receiving a refund later that same day with no message or explanation lol thanks.

Latest posts