• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rehome tarantulas

8leg

Hi I'm looking to find homes for my tarantula collection as I cannot keep them anymore
I have about six scooty sapphires
6 balfouri's
And about four brachypelmers
All come with 10 gallon tanks plexiglass fronts
I'm in Florida
Please ask any question you want most her about 5 years old 90% off females
I'm not exactly sure of the prices I know I paid a lot reasonable talks are fine

8leg

I'd be willing to take them to somebody that will package them up and ship them I have to look into that I'm in pompano Beach Florida

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd be willing to take them to somebody that will package them up and ship them I have to look into that I'm in pompano Beach Florida

What are the sizes of each one? So you have exactly 6 unsexed P. metallica's, 6 M. balfouri's and 4 Brachypelma......but what are your brachypelma species? Also, how much do you want for all of them? I need to know exact species, sizes and price, please.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As a potential customer, I would need to know exactly what I'm paying for.....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you can find someone to ship for you, I'm very serious when I say I'm interested....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a reptile pet shop that does shipping
The tarantulas are 150 and the goodies are 300 if I sell local all the fish tanks on the rack come with it

The tarantulas are $150 ea?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These are not really for you as you buy and sell
I guess I'm looking for a collector or a breeder

Lol. What makes you think I don't breed??? I've been in this hobby for over 15 years buying, selling, trading and breeding. So what I'm pretty much asking is if you are doing a "bulk" deal on the entire group or if you are asking $150 each for tarantulas that don't have an accurate quantity, size or sex?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think she's having trouble understanding what you have for sale and what the prices are, as I am too. Please make a list of each species and their respective price for each tarantula. I know she would buy all of them.

Thank you. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol that's why there's so much money not too many people have heard of them

No. Poecilotheria metallica "Gooty Sapphire Ornamental" are not valuable because people have not heard of them. They are one of the most highly produced of it's genus in the hobby. They are valuable because of their beauty and they are in high demand by collectors because of it. They are not rare.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That was a joke on the spelling that he inquired about

Yes but a lot of people don't know the proper identification of species using just common names. That's why it's best to use scientific names when selling, buying or trading. That way, folks know what they're getting. Now, me, on the other hand; I know what you're selling (minus the species of brachypelma you have). I just wish you'd list accurate sizes, sex if applicable, proper scientific names of the species you're selling and price for each item.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
Why not just get the mod to shut this chit show down already. This person is more vague about what exactly they’re doing than the CIA. My seven year old give more direct answers than this “seller.”

im selling things of a various nature.
how big and how much you ask, I have sixes. Lots of sixes and maybe a four
the price may be this or that, depending on factors
shipping is not available for shipping unless I’m shipping
i will sell to someone, but not you

It was funny, but I don’t think they’re serious about selling anything or maybe darker forces are at work here. ;)

8leg

Dear sir
I'm sure I and everybody thanks you for your input and opinions but most your assumptions

First of all when I said these tarantulas are not you meaning to Casey because I assumed she buys and sells
I really don't want to put the tarantula is in confined deli tubs I didn't like to buy them that way and I don't like to sell them that way

I sold one or two to local people that could come and pick it up and look at it

But I do have a pet shop that told me they would help me ship if I needed to do that I'm trying to avoid bringing a third party in there and I'm all looking for somebody to come down and see what they're getting

Answer as far as the vagueness and your 7 year old child being smarter than me that's great I guess he got his intelligence on his mother's side and not his assuming from your side

I only have a couple of pictures and I have 15 fish tanks I'm not going to open up everyone and pull everyone out and pull a ruler next to them and that's why I'm looking for somebody local to come and look

I am not in a rush to sell them and I'm more looking to put them into a good home instead of worrying about money shipping or anything

I thought this site was more local to me

I am not a tarantula salesperson or distributor I have some of my collection that I wanted to get rid of and I'm particular who it goes to

That's why I'm trying not to respond to everybody that wants to talk for Casey where it's none of their business do you want to buy the tarantulas if you do come on down I'll give them to you really cheap you have to pick him up

Is far something darker going on how dare you even give your opinion like that

Showing your opinion I have to hear your 7 year old child is smarter than me I'm being vague I might be trying to scam somebody

I don't buy and sell for profit so I'm just not interested in selling to anybody I know you don't have those same concerns about the product that you're handling but I do

I've raised most of these from slings

I tried to say the goodies were maximum size as they must have malted eight times already I'm not exactly sure cuz I didn't buy them with the intent to sell but they're huge

I have another couple of goodies that are almost that size they're probably four inches and the big ones got to be close to 6 in

I don't have a whole price list and identification cuz I'd like somebody to come and pick them out of course that cuts down on the people that might be willing to buy

The pet shop wants them but he's not going to do with them what I asked so I can't sell it to him because like I say I'm more interested in tarantulas

To tell you the truth I was
only interested in about 150 for all of them a piece except for the goodies they were about 300 that's all there is to it
And to tell you the truth sir if I found a local reliable person that does breed them I would give him my whole collection and the rack and all the fish tanks and work something out with them I don't think that's a another sinister thought I might have had to take advantage and scam somebody but thank you for jumping in where something doesn't even concern you

8leg

Plus I was asked to have each one measured sized and s**** and that's what a purchaser deserves

I do thank you I do not want to ship anymore I will only sell to somebody that wants to come down and see what they're getting thank you for your help

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_100104.jpg
    IMG_20220604_100104.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20220604_100154.jpg
    IMG_20220604_100154.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220603_094314_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220603_094314_HDR.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220527_094621_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220527_094621_HDR.jpg