• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Redknee Group-2Adult Females, 2 Males and Adult Female RedRump

Sergio

3 Year Member
Due to a Very Busy Work Schedule I've decided to part with my Two Adult Female Redknee's, a Male Redknee that should moult out mature next moult, plus a two year old male For Sale Include an Adult Female Red Rump- Brachypelm Vagans, All 100% Healthy problem free. All have been sexed via moult. Asking $1000.00 Shipped Overnight Before 10:30AM Pending Weather, Payment can be made via PayPal

Attachments

• tempImageR8LMZZ.png
    tempImageR8LMZZ.png
    12.6 MB · Views: 23
  • tempImageFKDx2n.png
    tempImageFKDx2n.png
    11.6 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImageVMKP3D.png
    tempImageVMKP3D.png
    13.3 MB · Views: 18
  • tempImagepQiiJR.png
    tempImagepQiiJR.png
    13 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImagec3fahz.png
    tempImagec3fahz.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 21

Phobik1

3 Year Member
I take it those are Smithi you have there. Would you be willing to part w the 2 yr old male or the or maybe the adult male? If so, $ ?.

Sergio

3 Year Member
I take it those are Smithi you have there. Would you be willing to part w the 2 yr old male or the or maybe the adult male? If so, $ ?.
Sorry if I’m slow to respond. All are Brachypelma Hamori/Smith with exception of Female Brachypelma Vagans. First two pics are of Females, 3rd and 4th pic are of males and 5th pic is of Female Vagans. I’d prefer to sell as a group

Sergio

3 Year Member
Price Dropped to $800 Shipped if you're an experienced breeder you can make you're money back ten fold. Need funds for another project

Latest posts