• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Record keeping

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm curious how other Tarantula keepers keep records on all their T's??? I've been using a app for a couple years now and really like it. Previously I wrote everything down but the app is so much faster and it sends me reminders. It records everything from feedings and water to breeding and egg sacks. I really like it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tarantula.p3kb

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
Nice, I'm going to look into the app. I use a spreadsheet with Excel for compiling all my info. it works for what I need, a little time consuming though. .

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
I use that same app and have it ordered alphabetically. I only use it to keep of track of feeding and watering since I split it into two days, and also molts.

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
Ha, so do I. I just made a spread sheet for each animal I have and printed them out. I note the date of a feed, whether it was taken or refused, when it began and finished moulting and what size the moult was. Also have 'Additional Info' box for adding extra notes like changes I make to an enclosure, enclosure upgrades/ transfers, changes to routines to try and combat any issues, odd behaviours, changes to feeders, number of feeders (if fed more than one at the time of feeding) etc etc blah-di-blah you get the idea ;)

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
f82b509c41e3dd032130eb446b454475.jpg

Record for my Pulchripes sling, all of my animals have one, obviously there's far more information noted down in the notes part lately [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts