• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rare Species for Sale

I am currently thinning out the tarantulas that I care for so please take these off me! Standard LAG applies only to over night shipping, within 90-60 degrees for LAG to apply. If DOA occurs, pictures of dead tarantulas will have to be provided within 1 hour of package arrival. Picture of a pin through abdomen or carapace must be given. Any sort of delay or problem with package is not my responsibility and will void LAG. I will check your location to determine shipping costs as well as temps. You will have to pay for shipping and only way refund can occur is if evidence of a DOA is presented. If refund occurs, shipping will not be covered.
Please contact about payment method.
I am willing to haggle prices if customer needs.
I can provide pictures of specimens if needed.
Local pick up if needed, I am located near LA California.

0.1.0 Sold to me as female Theraphosinae sp Mishana, around 2 inches dls, $1100
DSC09608.JPG

Extremely rare species, eats very well and grows fast in my experience.

0.1.0 Sold to me as female Ornithoctoninae sp jaroslava, around 2.5 inches, $700
jaroslawa.jpg

This pic is an adult female, not my specimen. Very rare and a fossorial species.

0.1.0 Sold to me as female Harpactira pulchripes, around 3-3.5 inches, $450
Has prime colors as of now, very hardy species.
DSC09501.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating List

Euathlus sp metropolitina 0.1.0 sold as female, also sold to me as breeded at one point though it has been over 6 months and no sac. $375, around 3 inch dls

Cyriopagopus schmidti 0.1.0 sold to me as female, around 3 inch dls, $285

Cyriopagopus hainanus 0.1.0 sold to me as female, around 2.5-3 inch dls, $250

Encyocratella olivacea 0.1.0 sold to me as female, around 3 inch dls, $300

Like said above, willing to negotiate prices.