• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US RARE Females! Minatrix, Xenethis, Metallica and More!

Seven Wonders Reptiles

3 Year Member
Below is our most recent list of what's available. Disregard any previous list. Please inquire if you have any mature males/females you'd like to trade toward an order, there are many species we are interested in. We are making space for other projects so don't miss out on some of these rare spiders!

Acanthoscurria geniculata 0.0.x .75"-1" - $24.00 each
Avicularia minatrix 0.1 (Female) 3.5" (Mature-proven breeder) - $200.00
Brachypelma albopilosum 0.1 (Female) 3.5" - $60.00 each
Brachypelma albopilosum 1.0 (MATURE MALE) - $35.00
Brachypelma boehmei 0.0.x .5" - $30.00 each
Brachypelma hamorii 0.0.x .5" - $30.00 each (3 for $75.00)
Brachypelma hamorii 0.1 (Female) 3.5"+ $150.00
Grammostola pulchra 0.0.x .5-.75" - $75.00 each
Grammostola pulchripes 0.1 (Female) 2.25" $75.00
Heteroscroda maculata 0.1 (Female-captive bred) 4" - $60.00
Monocentropus balfouri 0.1 (Female) 3.75"+ $225.00
Pamphobeteus sp. "Penta" 0.1 (Female) 3" - $175.00
Poecilotheria metallica 0.1 (Female) 5.5" (Lived with Mature Male for 5 days- we are working with many females and are generating funds for other projects) $500.00
Xenethis immanis 0.1 (Female) 2.5" - $150.00
Xenethis sp. Black Fire 0.1 (Female) 2" - $175.00

TERMS:

LAG is only honored if the package is delivered in the promised amount of time (as per the carrier) and is accepted on first attempt of package drop-off. In the event of a DOA, pictures will be required, and in some cases we may request you to send the package back to us (we will cover shipping). AT this point we are not offering shipments in severe weather conditions, nothing below 35 degrees fahrenheit or above 100 degrees fahrenheit. Shipping costs calculated at time of purchase. Minimum purchase is $50.00

Refunds are taken into consideration on a case by case basis and not promised at any time. All purchases are final unless a reasonable negotiation can be reached between buyer and seller. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer in the event of a refund.

Our reviews:

http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/seven-wonders-reptiles.517/

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you have any future plans to breed P striata? I have an immature male with about 2.5 to 3 inch DLS. His temperment is excellent and he tends to web in the upper right rear corner of his enclosure.

It'll take him at least 6 months, more likely a year to mature. He's being kept at about 82.5 degrees as measured at the top interior of the enclosure in a 2 gallon 4x8x8 tall Terra Blue enclosure.

P straita maintenance Patrick 5.jpg
Patrick cage 2.jpg

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's great. You don't see enough of them. He's about the size of a silver dollar now. I think he's about halfway to adulthood.

Here's what he did when I didn't realize he failed to put a rear exit into his web. I was trying to get him to go down so I could maintain the cage.

P striata Patrick maintenance 3.jpg
P striata Patrick maintenance 2.jpg

He was very patient, like saying dude I can't really go anywhere!! He's one of those spiders that really deserves to live 20 years that you get real attached to quickly.

Here's the under belly shot. He molted the very next day. The mole itself was useless. You can see the spinneret between the rear most legs and no furrow if you look carefully.

P straita what sex 2.jpg

I also have a strongly suspect male H pulchripes.

H pulchripes what sex 2.jpg

Haris Siddiqui

3 Year Member
Aw man I see the bond you have for your ts. I love how you explained the p striatta nature. I hope the best for him. I will pray for him. Long live the male t u have there

Seven Wonders Reptiles

3 Year Member
Avicularia minatrix 0.1 (Female) 3.5" (Mature-proven breeder) - $200.00 SOLD
Brachypelma boehmei 0.0.x .5" - $30.00 each SOLD OUT
Xenethis immanis 0.1 (Female) 2.5" - $150.00 SOLD
Xenethis sp. Black Fire 0.1 (Female) 2" - $175.00 SOLD

T_spidey

Below is our most recent list of what's available. Disregard any previous list. Please inquire if you have any mature males/females you'd like to trade toward an order, there are many species we are interested in. We are making space for other projects so don't miss out on some of these rare spiders!

Acanthoscurria geniculata 0.0.x .75"-1" - $24.00 each
Avicularia minatrix 0.1 (Female) 3.5" (Mature-proven breeder) - $200.00
Brachypelma albopilosum 0.1 (Female) 3.5" - $60.00 each
Brachypelma albopilosum 1.0 (MATURE MALE) - $35.00
Brachypelma boehmei 0.0.x .5" - $30.00 each
Brachypelma hamorii 0.0.x .5" - $30.00 each (3 for $75.00)
Brachypelma hamorii 0.1 (Female) 3.5"+ $150.00
Grammostola pulchra 0.0.x .5-.75" - $75.00 each
Grammostola pulchripes 0.1 (Female) 2.25" $75.00
Heteroscroda maculata 0.1 (Female-captive bred) 4" - $60.00
Monocentropus balfouri 0.1 (Female) 3.75"+ $225.00
Pamphobeteus sp. "Penta" 0.1 (Female) 3" - $175.00
Poecilotheria metallica 0.1 (Female) 5.5" (Lived with Mature Male for 5 days- we are working with many females and are generating funds for other projects) $500.00
Xenethis immanis 0.1 (Female) 2.5" - $150.00
Xenethis sp. Black Fire 0.1 (Female) 2" - $175.00

TERMS:

LAG is only honored if the package is delivered in the promised amount of time (as per the carrier) and is accepted on first attempt of package drop-off. In the event of a DOA, pictures will be required, and in some cases we may request you to send the package back to us (we will cover shipping). AT this point we are not offering shipments in severe weather conditions, nothing below 35 degrees fahrenheit or above 100 degrees fahrenheit. Shipping costs calculated at time of purchase. Minimum purchase is $50.00

Refunds are taken into consideration on a case by case basis and not promised at any time. All purchases are final unless a reasonable negotiation can be reached between buyer and seller. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer in the event of a refund.

Our reviews:

http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/seven-wonders-reptiles.517/

Hi Any G Pulchra females in stock?

Latest posts