• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Raining for days :/

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How's all the southerners enjoying the cold rain? We've had it for three days now, steady. It's my three day weekend too :( . Piggy is going stir crazy. Two of my dogs hide from heavy weather, Piggy charges out into it and hauls ass around the yard like a madwoman..lol, in lightning and thunder storms. Then she runs back inside, frisky from the cold air and rain, and attacks me :D Absolute psycho...

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Well a little weather report from Georgia, it's wet and cold as of 2JAN17

How's all the southerners enjoying the cold rain? We've had it for three days now, steady. It's my three day weekend too :( . Piggy is going stir crazy. Two of my dogs hide from heavy weather, Piggy charges out into it and hauls ass around the yard like a madwoman..lol, in lightning and thunder storms. Then she runs back inside, frisky from the cold air and rain, and attacks me :D Absolute psycho...

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Lol!! Give me an ATV and I'll show you what to do with snow! ;):D
Sounds good to me! Unfortunately if a flake hits the ground out here, people from here close up shop and head to walmart for eggs milk and bread lol I'm not from here so all I can do is stand back and just say "Wow..."

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yep. Everyone here does the same thing. It's straight to the grocery store (just in case you're snowed in for a few days, lol).

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
3 ft of snow here since the week before xmas, 5 inches of that just yesterday :) Hoping to get at least another foot before mid Feb when it starts the early thaw.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
3 ft of snow here since the week before xmas, 5 inches of that just yesterday :) Hoping to get at least another foot before mid Feb when it starts the early thaw.

Must.....See......Pics!!! :) Hey, Kormath, wanna make a snowman with me? When it snows here I will take a pic of mine & post it. You do the same!!! No cheating, now....It's gotta be a pic of YOUR snowman. Not the neighbors', lol....

Last edited:

Latest posts