• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rahhh1983

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just picked up a N. Coloratovillosus from @Rahhh1983 Wonderful T, absolutely gorgeous! Mike went the extra mile and kept prompt communication with me suffice being in the midst of selling 60 T's. Very professional, tarantula was well kept, very knowledgeable guy. I originally wanted an A. geniculata that he had, but when he discovered he already sold it, he let me know right away, and offered me this awesome T at a great price. He also recommended me to a well renowned vendor and breeder to work with in the future. I highly recommend Mike to anyone here, very trustworthy! He has an astounding collection PM him for his stock list ASAP while he still has some left, you don't want to miss this offer! Thank you again, Mike. Pleasure doing business with you!

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member
I just picked up a N. Coloratovillosus from @Rahhh1983 Wonderful T, absolutely gorgeous! Mike went the extra mile and kept prompt communication with me suffice being in the midst of selling 60 T's. Very professional, tarantula was well kept, very knowledgeable guy. I originally wanted an A. geniculata that he had, but when he discovered he already sold it, he let me know right away, and offered me this awesome T at a great price. He also recommended me to a well renowned vendor and breeder to work with in the future. I highly recommend Mike to anyone here, very trustworthy! He has an astounding collection PM him for his stock list ASAP while he still has some left, you don't want to miss this offer! Thank you again, Mike. Pleasure doing business with you!
You are too kind and I greatly appreciate the review! I'm so happy you love your new addition and please share updates!

Latest posts