• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Quick clip of T. violaceus

Webbed_obsessed

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sped up clips from today's attempted pairing. Even though he failed in his attempts I just had to share this clip to show off that purple. Tapinauchenius violaceus definitely live up to their name purple tree spider. They definitely need to keep this species separated. The lumping of a ton of Tapinauchenius into one name was erroneous in my opinion.

Tn tarantula

I just bought two t caperus violet tree spiders I hope the deep purple really shines through on them when they get bigger
Sped up clips from today's attempted pairing. Even though he failed in his attempts I just had to share this clip to show off that purple. Tapinauchenius violaceus definitely live up to their name purple tree spider. They definitely need to keep this species separated. The lumping of a ton of Tapinauchenius into one name was erroneous in my opinion.
View attachment 68126