• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I give crickets now what else would be good. I tried mealworms but didn't take it
Crickets are good, I personally prefer superworms rather than mealworms, a couple of dubias from time to time won't hurt either. If you would like to spoil her for thanksgiving, a couple of hornworms will be a special dinner :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not an Avic avic by any chance? They are renowned for that ability.

New2T’s

3 Year Member
I'm not real familiar with the scientific names yet but its a trinidad chevron it was just so funny and seemed like it was on purpose and actually aimed at me lol
Yes, they will shoot poo. Lol. Think you were jus there at the time it needed to poo. Lol

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most arboreals are notorious for that tendency. All of my arboreal enclosures tend to get opaque with whitish yellow waste. I have a AF P cambridgei that seems to only come out at 3 in the morning just to poop on the glass. :p

Latest posts