• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question Regarding Lifespans of Fast-Growing Tarantulas

A976486

3 Year Member
Because I've been noticing conflicted information on Google, are there any fast-growing Old World species that can live longer than 20 years besides Cyriopagopus lividus?

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your asking the same question over and over but changing 1 word , the reason info on google is conflicting is because we don’t know. There are too many factors. How long does a human live? You can get an average but lifestyle , location , genes. So many things. Might be better if you look for a T you want rather than worrying about lifespan. If you only want something that you can have forever get a taxidermy moult and it’ll never die.

A976486

3 Year Member
Your asking the same question over and over but changing 1 word , the reason info on google is conflicting is because we don’t know. There are too many factors. How long does a human live? You can get an average but lifestyle , location , genes. So many things. Might be better if you look for a T you want rather than worrying about lifespan. If you only want something that you can have forever get a taxidermy moult and it’ll never die.

Do you want me to leave the forum?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Have you tried researching other Cyriopagopus species that may catch your eye? There are quite a few and given they're all the same species under that genus, you could give it a shot. There are some others that may be fast growing to average more than a 20 year life span.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Am I missing something here? I only see one question being asked....could be me having a blonde moment, though....(for all you blonde ladies, no offense)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Am I missing something here? I only see one question being asked....could be me having a blonde moment, though....(for all you blonde ladies, no offense)
theres 3 threads (inc this one) regarding tarantula lifespans which have all been answered

Latest posts