• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question Regarding Lifespan of Female Species of the Cyriopagopus Genus

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here you go
lol
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but this is an easy thing to Google. Obviously if you find conflicting info, that warrants a question.
Keep in mind, longevity is directly related to husbandry, quality of care, feeding, and the individual animal; among other things.
No two individuals are exactly alike, and not everyone keeps their animals the same.
A female under your care may last 25 years while the same species under another's care may only last half of that. So there's that, too.

A976486

3 Year Member
I've tried to search it beforehand. However, I was receiving conflicted information and wanted a clearer answer. Basically, since I'm trying to base my wishlist on longevity, would C. lividus tend to live at 25 years or 15 years at a usual maximum?

I've tried to search it beforehand. However, I was receiving conflicted information and wanted a clearer answer. Basically, since I'm trying to base my wishlist on longevity, would C. lividus tend to live at 25 years or 15 years at a usual maximum?
It can depend on many factors. The species could live 20+ years probably at optimal care, in the best of health.

Latest posts