• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pumpkin patch

Lisasravenwolf

3 Year Member
Hey everyone, I just bought a pumpkin patch tarantula which I've been wanting for a few years now. Does anyone know from the picture I posted if this is the small variant or large variant? The body length is roughly 1/2 inch in length or a little less.

Attachments

• IMG_20221117_120130835~2.jpg
    IMG_20221117_120130835~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
I have only kept large, but I know there's differences in size between large and small think small grows to about 2 .5 inches and the large 3-4 inches. Best bet is to ask were you brought from see if they can track it down for you.

Lisasravenwolf

3 Year Member
I have only kept large, but I know there's differences in size between large and small think small grows to about 2 .5 inches and the large 3-4 inches. Best bet is to ask were you brought from see if they can track it down for you.
Thank you,I can ask the store but don't think they will know since the are a small country store. But won't hurt to ask anyways.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Here's mine eating and not being photogenic. I get a 50-50 shot it will be out and about. Quite the response when food gets dropped in though.

Attachments

• IMG_20221118_205746998.jpg
    IMG_20221118_205746998.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts