• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pseudolychas ochraceus husbandry questions

Reptisect

3 Year Member
Hi, I currently have 3 Pseudolychas ochraceus scorpions and I don't know much about there care. I couldn't find much information about them and was hoping some of you might have some experience with them
Thx :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Reptisect

3 Year Member
This is one of the pages I came across when I did my research, but it's mostly just general info you get in field guides. It's still interesting though!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is one of the pages I came across when I did my research, but it's mostly just general info you get in field guides. It's still interesting though!
Reading the article explains all the husbandry one would need to keep this species. This article is a gem...there's 100s of other species in the hobby with less or no info at all. Sometimes we have to take what we got and run with it.

Reptisect

3 Year Member
Reading the article explains all the husbandry one would need to keep this species. This article is a gem...there's 100s of other species in the hobby with less or no info at all. Sometimes we have to take what we got and run with it.
Well I'll record what conditions they seem to prefer in their natural habitat and post what I find on a dedicated thread.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well I'll record what conditions they seem to prefer in their natural habitat and post what I find on a dedicated thread.
This is how the hobby evolves

Reptisect

3 Year Member
I read that these are parthenogenic, and um... yeah
20211212_144942.jpg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice
More than 2,000 species are thought to reproduce parthenogenically and you've got 1