• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Presidential election: Who did you vote for?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I wanted to vote for Trump, Trey Gowdy and Chuck Wright but I didn't register in time so I decided to vote for myself. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First time in many many years I did not vote. My family's furious with me. First; I vote people not party...second this whole race has been an absolute joke. I cannot believe they would even allow Either of them to run.
I absolutely refuse to vote for a dictatorial war mongering female simply to save us from a prejudice, low life hate filled pompous asshole.
It's a lose lose situation either way.

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Prepare for the apocalypse. Pack up your spiders, we must bring them to the bunker. I'll bring guns and vodka. We're going to need pizza and receptive females, stat!
Now I could've taken that 2 ways....but since you mentioned apocalypse.....receptive females???? As in tarantulas??? Or in general??? Lol....as in needed for "procreation"?? :):D:p

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've never voted, there hasn't been a person in the running since i've been able to vote that i wanted to vote for. I'd have written in @Casey K. though if i knew she was running last minute ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've never voted, there hasn't been a person in the running since i've been able to vote that i wanted to vote for. I'd have written in @Casey K. though if i knew she was running last minute ;)

Awwww, thanks Kormath....