• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible scammer Therma1979

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've had a report of this guy responding to wanted ads, taking payment but sending out false tracking number and not answering texts, calls or PMs.
Has anyone else had any bad experience with him?

Tarantulaboy

3 Year Member
IMG_6265.PNG

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Man that does totally blow. Hopefully paypal can help out...

Also its good to see the phone number posted. Its harder to change phone numbers than screen names. 512 is Austin for what its worth.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
he siad but I don't think so but he is now in the forum like nothing happens all normal and he don't want to back me my money

I explained on the other thread that I wouldn't ban him yet as you would no longer be able to contact him using the forum.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It sounds like bad news. Just look at positive reviews for vendors here. I've had great experiences with sellers here and have written quite a few good reviews. I've purchased many different ones from different people. Most sellers are pretty cool.

Tarantulaboy

3 Year Member
Shady, at the very least. Why no ban? If he was innocent, or its a misunderstanding, he would defend himself.
No he don't answer anything and he see all this post but he just want to scam more people in differents forums sad but real idk how he can sleep taking money from other people we r confident to buy in this forum because this is a hobby and everyone in the forum is here because we like the tarantulas but this kind of people takes advantage from good people

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well, I messaged him to give him the chance to explain himself but he has, as expected, not responded so he is now banned along with his other user name on here of Spider_man who we have known as a scammer for a long time.

Latest posts