• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible Scammer Alert Anthony Dre

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS .
PLEASE BE AWARE OF A POSSIBLE SCAMMER USING THE NAME ANTHONY DRE , HE SAYS HE IS BASED IN BOSTON USA . HE IS BASED IN CAMEROON AFRICA.

IP Details for 129.0.204.138
Share details about this IP address

This information should not be used for emergency purposes, trying to find someone's exact physical address, or other purposes that would require 100% accuracy.

Details for 129.0.204.138
IP: 129.0.204.138
Decimal: 2164313226
Hostname: host129-0-204-138.mtn.cm
ASN: 30992
ISP: MTN Cameroon
Organization: MTN Cameroon
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent:
Africa
cm.png

State/Region: Centre
City: Yaoundé
Latitude: 3.8667 (3° 52′ 0.12″ N)
Longitude: 11.5167 (11° 31′ 0.12″ E)
Geolocation Map

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS .
PLEASE BE AWARE OF A POSSIBLE SCAMMER USING THE NAME ANTHONY DRE , HE SAYS HE IS BASED IN BOSTON USA . HE IS BASED IN CAMEROON AFRICA.

IP Details for 129.0.204.138
Share details about this IP address

This information should not be used for emergency purposes, trying to find someone's exact physical address, or other purposes that would require 100% accuracy.

Details for 129.0.204.138
IP: 129.0.204.138
Decimal: 2164313226
Hostname: host129-0-204-138.mtn.cm
ASN: 30992
ISP: MTN Cameroon
Organization: MTN Cameroon
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent:
Africa
cm.png

State/Region: Centre
City: Yaoundé
Latitude: 3.8667 (3° 52′ 0.12″ N)
Longitude: 11.5167 (11° 31′ 0.12″ E)
Geolocation Map
excellent work fella. You are an asset to the group pal

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had two both died on me. Not sure how
That's sucks Bro...they are the one of my favorites. I'll have to get you some slings when I breed mine.
This female I got is awesome. She runs right up to me out of her burrow. Shes very curious of me...its very strange. It's almost like she wants to interact with me. Theres never any defensive or skittish reactions from her...like she totally trusts me. I've only had this feeling with a few Ts over the years. Shes definitely special.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's sucks Bro...they are the one of my favorites. I'll have to get you some slings when I breed mine.
This female I got is awesome. She runs right up to me out of her burrow. Shes very curious of me...its very strange. It's almost like she wants to interact with me. Theres never any defensive or skittish reactions from her...like she totally trusts me. I've only had this feeling with a few Ts over the years. Shes definitely special.
Thats legit. They are strange little critters. It’s interesting how they kinda have their own personalitiesz
I appreciate that. Good luck when you breed her

Latest posts