• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Poecis

Bfe Pets

3 Year Member
all species wanted. slings are at the bottom of my want list. i'm more in the market for AF or 3"+ unsexed. shoot me a message of what you have and how much.

Thanks,

Damon

zamar

3 Year Member
the metallicas measures 4.9''. shipping to the US is not a problem as i have export and import permit.the real problem is the high shipping cost $30 and in some cases $60. so if you can handle this cost,let me have you address to get exact shipping charges and make inquiries on activities of customs of your state with shipping agency UPS and fedex

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
the metallicas measures 4.9''. shipping to the US is not a problem as i have export and import permit.the real problem is the high shipping cost $30 and in some cases $60. so if you can handle this cost,let me have you address to get exact shipping charges and make inquiries on activities of customs of your state with shipping agency UPS and fedex
If you are "shipping" to the US from some other country, doesn't the person "receiving" them also have to have an "import" license? I'm just curious because I live in the US and wanted to order some T's from Canada and that's what I was told. Any info on this will help me out a lot.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
all species wanted. slings are at the bottom of my want list. i'm more in the market for AF or 3"+ unsexed. shoot me a message of what you have and how much.

Thanks,

I have a 2.5-3"unsexed P. SMITHI (yellow back ornamental)- $100- rare in hobby. (Plus shipping)
Damon

Bfe Pets

3 Year Member
actually i've completed my poeci collection since I originally posted this and have moved on to dwarfs (not to say I would turn down a good deal on females). i'm always looking for Cyriocosmus sp all of them. H gabonesis, Trichopelma sp kolumbien, rare grammolsta females or unsexed slings, P. brachramosa, and other stuff of interest

Jessyrenee

3 Year Member
I currently have female obt, male Togo, female orange mouth, 2 suntiger slings, 2 lps ones female, 2 curlys, one female Chaco golden, 2 pink toe slings, I have some others but don't kno of I'll sale lol I wanna try breeding

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member

Thanks,

Damon
i do have a few different species of pokies, let me know if you are still interested. and they are not slings by any means and all are suspect females.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member

Thanks,

Damon

i have a female P. metallica 4.25" going for $300 plus shipping if you are interested still