• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poecilotheria vittata (Pederson's "ghost" ornamental) gang

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just got these and couldn't be happier!

PXL_20210212_002849032.MP.jpg

I'll let them settle in before I make them internet famous.

They are the 4th Poecilotheria species that I am keeping

timc

3 Year Member
Hold on a second.. what kind of dog?
Pit bull (check the vertebrae section for a picture). He was 4 months old in August and is about to be ten months.Sweetest creature I’ve ever met. Totally insane lol

what are the other pokies you keep? Rufilata are my hands down favorite and hold a very special place for me. First spider I’ve ever owned that a) got away for more than an hour and b) made me question whether I could handle a specimen so large. OUTSTANDING animals.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pit bull (check the vertebrae section for a picture). He was 4 months old in August and is about to be ten months.Sweetest creature I’ve ever met. Totally insane lol

what are the other pokies you keep? Rufilata are my hands down favorite and hold a very special place for me. First spider I’ve ever owned that a) got away for more than an hour and b) made me question whether I could handle a specimen so large. OUTSTANDING animals.
Love pitbulls, very sweet dogs and often silly

I'm also keeping P ornata, P regalis and P metallica

timc

3 Year Member
Ornata are super impressive in person at full size. I mean BIG and BEAUTIFUL. Regalis is nothing to sneeze at either. But the ornata and rufilata, phew, you could use a ten gallon as a catch cup lol

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just a few pics
PXL_20210303_153946919.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20210303_153835347.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20210303_153600724.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20210303_153536556.MP~2.jpg

One guy was hiding, camera shy, probably

Latest posts