• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Poecilotheria metallica spider for sale

pmetallica

These beautiful spiders are awesome. A must for all collectors. All spiders will be checked and confirm it is healthy before any shipping. If you are interested you can reach me on whatsapp +447398049393 for more details or email: [email protected]

Attachments

• spider 1.jpeg
    spider 1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 91
  • spider.jpeg
    spider.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 87

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Your profile says you are from Kansas, yet, you have a United Kingdom phone number (pretty certain because I have friends in London and other parts of the UK). Did you recently move here? What are your TOS? Do you have any reviews?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd already checked IP address and it seemed ok.

Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
United States
State/Region: Kansas
City: Jefferson

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd already checked IP address and it seemed ok.

Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
United States
State/Region: Kansas
City: Jefferson
Still...photos are stolen from Pinchers and pokies ads. They aren't owned by the original poster. Makes them look really bad posting for sale with some else's photos.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your profile says you are from Kansas, yet, you have a United Kingdom phone number (pretty certain because I have friends in London and other parts of the UK). Did you recently move here? What are your TOS? Do you have any reviews?
yep +44 is international dial code for UK. good spot!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Did the seller recently move to the States? Does he have slings to small to photograph or is inexperienced?

How come no price or DLS info? Hopefully he clarifies this.

Major 78

Think about it... Stolen photos. UK number but US IP, could mean he just moved. No info like DLS or Price. Let's assume he recently moved from the UK, let's assume that's why he hasn't changed his number. Wouldn't it be hard to bring his T's all the way from UK? And it would be nearly impossible without all the export permits or whatever. So let's assume he didn't bring it. Let's assume he bought it in the US. Wouldn't a move all the way from the UK be expensive, and pokies are pretty expensive, if I made such a big move I would be settling down and saving up my money to pay off the house. It's a lot of assuming, I know. But it probably is one of those scenarios. This is pretty fishy... And he joined less than a week ago, only to post this ad and never update. Someone should maybe text him and see what up.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Think about it... Stolen photos. UK number but US IP, could mean he just moved. No info like DLS or Price. Let's assume he recently moved from the UK, let's assume that's why he hasn't changed his number. Wouldn't it be hard to bring his T's all the way from UK? And it would be nearly impossible without all the export permits or whatever. So let's assume he didn't bring it. Let's assume he bought it in the US. Wouldn't a move all the way from the UK be expensive, and pokies are pretty expensive, if I made such a big move I would be settling down and saving up my money to pay off the house. It's a lot of assuming, I know. But it probably is one of those scenarios. This is pretty fishy... And he joined less than a week ago, only to post this ad and never update. Someone should maybe text him and see what up.
I applaud the innocence of youth but call me a cynical old git but if this was genuine, surely he/she would have tried to answer the questions posed here and give us all some assurances. since the OP and suspected "outing"....nothing!
There are much more trustworthy sellers on here already so if I was in the US, I would steer clear TBH.
Just my opinion though and could be completely wrong! It did happen once, I didn't like it....:D:D:DLOL

Major 78

I applaud the innocence of youth but call me a cynical old git but if this was genuine, surely he/she would have tried to answer the questions posed here and give us all some assurances. since the OP and suspected "outing"....nothing!
There are much more trustworthy sellers on here already so if I was in the US, I would steer clear TBH.
Just my opinion though and could be completely wrong! It did happen once, I didn't like it....:D:D:DLOL

A lot of people think I trust everyone too much. That's just how I am. :)

Latest posts