• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Plan on pairing Lampropelma sp. Borneo Blacks today

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
After have the male in a shark cage for a week now, today is the day. They have laid next to each other a few times so I think she might accept him. This is one of those that is so cool in the way the female is a plump beautiful velvet black and the male is a leggy dull brown.

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
Do you mean Lampropelma ?

I'm not blond, I promise!! Yes I meant Lampropelma. I am going to pair my Avic sp. Guyana Blues today too. Got mixed up. The Borneo pairing didn't go well. They completely ignored each other. He made a couple of big stretching moves with his front legs, but never thumped or mover to her. So, after 15 min I took him out. Getting ready to try the Guyana Blues now.

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
Those borneo blacks are beautiful ts! I don't have anything from that genus, but if I did get any it would be them. :) Good luck with the Avics, and the next pairing attempt with the borneo blacks.

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
Those borneo blacks are beautiful ts! I don't have anything from that genus, but if I did get any it would be them. :) Good luck with the Avics, and the next pairing attempt with the borneo blacks.

Thanks, they are beautiful. Here is a picture of her when shes in a bad mood. The first picture is in the right position, she leaned back that far. Second does not show her dark black color but shows she's a fat one.

Attachments

• 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
He's a big breeder of rare tarantulas, and sells most of his slings to dealers. Pretty impressive collection.

Found his site. Great pictures of Ts, I will use it for reference. I'm sure the quality is great, but some of the prices seemed too high, but I guess everybody is like that. Great amount of variety too, thats nice.

Latest posts