• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Places you would like to visit before you croak

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Everybody dreams of visiting another country or a city within there own country. For example, i want to visit the following five places:

1. Gettysburg, Pa (i like history, especially civil war history, i am a bit of a paranormal geek and gettysburg is a paranormal nerds paradise)

2. The UK (history, paranormal. Food)

3. El soyate, zacatecas, mx (music, the final resting place of Antonio aguilar)

4. Italy (architecture, food

5. El estado de san luis potosi, MX (tthe music sounds like tejano or tex mex for the non spanish speakers)

Where would you like to visit before you pass on???????

Mr. P

3 Year Member
Having been in the military for 25 years I have been all around the world, way too many countries to list. I lived in Europe for 10 years so the next country was a few hours drive by car or you could hop a train on a long weekend. From Europe , Asia, Africa to South America I would have to say that Australia was my favorite. As far as the states, I have been to 49 of the 50 so I would like a cruise to Alaska as that is the last state I haven't been.

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
Went to Peru 3 years ago so I was able to cross Machu Picchu off my list.

I'd still like to see the Pyramids, Stonehenge, the Great Wall, Taj Mahal, Grand Canyon (only a 9 hr drive so this may be crossed off the list this year), Yellowstone and other major national parks (been to Yosemite already), and Galapagos Islands.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As a former Musician I have been to many places, just a shame I can`t remember much about it due to alcohol consumption , that was one 10 year Booz bender.
So if I had the chance to visit places again, it would be anywhere with a Jungle or Desert full of Venomous Creatures.:D:D:D

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's not unusual to see foreigners or international tourists at civil war sites. I've seen a group of Japanese tourists at the Gettysburg Be field before. They were excited and taking pictures, really appreciated it more then many Americans do.

freerangeTs

3 Year Member
It's not unusual to see foreigners or international tourists at civil war sites. I've seen a group of Japanese tourists at the Gettysburg Be field before. They were excited and taking pictures, really appreciated it more then many Americans do.
I think that's common in US/Canada - Canadians are less interested in our history than tourists and are visibly more awestruck by it. The only interest many Canadians have in the history is in relation to changing it or trying to claim we're in a bad country.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

TheVez2

3 Year Member
Scotland, England, Ireland for sure. I'd love to do a backpacking trip around the UK. Have to see Stonehenge and the Guinness brewery.

Always wanted to see Australia. Koalas were my first favorite animal. Want to scuba Dive the Great Barrier Reef.

I was deployed once to Djibouti, Africa with the Air Force, and I got to do a small overnight trip to Kenya and Comoros. I'd love to go back to Kenya and Tanzania as a tourist and go on a proper safari. Would also be cool to see Madagascar. I was there at the wrong time of year, but I' love to go diving with the Whale Sharks in the Red Sea.

Japan, Italy, & Greece would be cool to see. As well as doing some jungling in Central or South America.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
New Zealand is supposed to be awesome, great views and unusual animals. They shot Lord of the Rings there.

Fishing for those long finned eels would be totally badass!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
New Zealand is supposed to be awesome, great views and unusual animals. They shot Lord of the Rings there.

Fishing for those long finned eels would be totally badass!!

Now that's a beautiful place! I'd love to live there! :)

Latest posts