• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Terrariumerrific

3 Year Member
Hey all so when I got this little Pink Toe a while back some of you were nice enough to tell me some tips of keeping it happy and alive. Here several months later to report it was a success and we are two more molts bigger than before! I need help naming this one somehow I've had it nearly a year and I just can't think of the perfect name. Idk if it's a boy or a girl so I'm hoping for a female name just because.... Pink toes!

Attachments

• IMG_20190525_222146652.jpg
    IMG_20190525_222146652.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 60

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey all so when I got this little Pink Toe a while back some of you were nice enough to tell me some tips of keeping it happy and alive. Here several months later to report it was a success and we are two more molts bigger than before! I need help naming this one somehow I've had it nearly a year and I just can't think of the perfect name. Idk if it's a boy or a girl so I'm hoping for a female name just because.... Pink toes!
I do like that picture a lot! :)

Terrariumerrific

3 Year Member
Loving all the suggestions! :p And luckily it's never jumped on me or out of the enclosure. It has run lighting fast to the outside glass and allowed itself to be guided back inside with a small box lol. One thing I'm not prepared for it catching a Tarantula off the walls before any of my cats find it.... Right now it always hides when it sees me but I suspect it won't be afraid once it's as big as it gets. :eek:

Tnoob

Loving all the suggestions! :p And luckily it's never jumped on me or out of the enclosure. It has run lighting fast to the outside glass and allowed itself to be guided back inside with a small box lol. One thing I'm not prepared for it catching a Tarantula off the walls before any of my cats find it.... Right now it always hides when it sees me but I suspect it won't be afraid once it's as big as it gets. :eek:
My cat pretty much ignores my tarantula. She's more interested in the Dubia roaches