• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pink toe abdomen going bald

YoshiGecko

Hi guys. Is it normal for a pink toe's abdomen to be balding? Ive noticed mine has a bald spot on hers and the hair looks a lot thinner then normal, but she is displaying premolt behavior. Do they bald when in premolt?

(My pink toe has been hiding in her webbing so its hard to get a clear photo since she webbed the top of the enclosure.)

Snapchat-788555586.jpgSnapchat-805122720.jpg20211013_075542.jpg20211013_075742.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hard to see exactly what you mean. Can you add some arrows or circles indicating what you're seeing? The pics all look fairly normal..

YoshiGecko

Hard to see exactly what you mean. Can you add some arrows or circles indicating what you're seeing? The pics all look fairly normal..
Sorry! Heres the area

Snapchat-788555586.jpg

It used to be black and super fluffy. But shes now balding and thinning all in this area and some on the back as well. But shes in a spot at the moment thay i cant see her, so ill try to get a better photo when she moves back out!

Latest posts