• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Pinchers & Pokies Exotics, LLC

AB1

I ordered a Nhandu tripepii - 3" Confirmed Male - Brazilian Giant Blonde and paid for premium shipping. Received DOA! I called and sent them a message to their Facebook page. They blocked me from Facebook and sent me an e-mail and said they cannot help me as it is this time of year. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Any DOA is unfortunate. Some dealers have a clause that negates live arrival guarantee below certain temps. We’re pretty warm here in Texas though so I don’t know if that came into play or not... sorry for the bad deal.

PinchersNPokies

3 Year Member
Per our Terms of Service, 2nd Day Air does not include a Live Arrival Guarantee. This is made quite clear on our website. In rare cases when there is a DOA on 2nd Day Air shipments, we DO often refund our customers. In this case, however, AB1 needs to learn that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. They provided no photo evidence and went straight to being rude. While we understand that it is upsetting to receive a DOA, there is a "right way" to handle it and a "wrong way". Sometimes, as a small business owner, you feel as if you have to put your foot down and stick to your guns...

Per our Terms of Service, 2nd Day Air does not include a Live Arrival Guarantee. This is made quite clear on our website. In rare cases when there is a DOA on 2nd Day Air shipments, we DO often refund our customers. In this case, however, AB1 needs to learn that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. They provided no photo evidence and went straight to being rude. While we understand that it is upsetting to receive a DOA, there is a "right way" to handle it and a "wrong way". Sometimes, as a small business owner, you feel as if you have to put your foot down and stick to your guns...
Thanks for clearing that up I was just thinking about ordering from you

Latest posts