• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picking up where I left off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm not even close to being done, yet......so let's go. Round 2. I believe the last thing I stated was that "He was assasinated".....

Soulman

I'm not even close to being done, yet......so let's go. Round 2. I believe the last thing I stated was that "He was assasinated".....
I'm going to end up being assassinated in can see it coming.In the film hes in a coach,looks up see a girl at a window.thinks of his lost love,then someone kills him.

Soulman

I'm going to end up being assassinated in can see it coming.In the film hes in a coach,looks up see a girl at a window.thinks of his lost love,then someone kills him.
Who's window will you be at,funny I'm getting bed sheet ads,someone trying to tell us something!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I never kiss and tell....hehehehe

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Besides, sheets wouldn't be needed. Lye works much better.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
so your going to wash me in it.

Me? Never. Lol. I think you need to research "lye" a bit further....you don't use it to "wash", per say...although it is used in soaps. It acts like acid.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Besides, I don't think that would suit the bill.... i think tying you up in a tree and using you as a pinata would be MUCH more efficient. I bet you're LOADED with tons of candy..... only one way to find out.... lol.

Soulman

Me? Never. Lol. I think you need to research "lye" a bit further....you don't use it to "wash", per say...although it is used in soaps. It acts like acid.
Yep in baking as well,part of it sounds fun,what about the bed sheets

Soulman

Besides, I don't think that would suit the bill.... i think tying you up in a tree and using you as a pinata would be MUCH more efficient. I bet you're LOADED with tons of candy..... only one way to find out.... lol.
How not to dissolve a body in lye(the modern rogue) youtube

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
giphy.gif

Soulman

Lye used for making soap,chemistry,making biodiesel,in food.disinfecting ,synthesizing drugs,says it's hard to get hold of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts