• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picasso and miss muffet

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2014-01-14 10.08.11.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Picasso who I just bought and is now my biggest red knee, over four inches. Am just about to rehouse him.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you, I'm well in love, they had two other red knees, little chubby slings approx 1 inch, I'm debating going back for them but they are forty pound each which I think is outrageous , but I really want them. There was also a mm boehmei which was trying to commit suicide and very aggressive, felt sorry for him :(
I haven't had a proper look at picassos belly yet, if he is male and matures before my hamlet you can have him, if not you can have thunder, flamenco or Saturn, take your pick but I can't part with hercules :)

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
We will have gorgeous grandspiders :D
Aww poor suicidal spider :(
There are some red knee slings in shop by me for £28 each, but the guy I bought my new babies off said hes waiting for his to hatch and will give me a price when they do. Shall I let you know how much they are when he does?
I bought three curly hair slings off him for £10 and he only charged £35 for the f rosie and unsexed sub adult chaco, when i saw add i thought he meant slings £10 each and £35 each for bigger Ts but £10 was for all three slings and £35 was for rosie n chaco together which im chuffed about as rosie adults in shop by me are £30 each

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeh that's a right result, well done. I've got a lot of curly hairs and gold knees and rosies so maybe we can set up our own shop lol. I am sad about the suicidal boehmei but I'm not paying silly money for a mature male I haven't got a female for, very sad tho. Its abdomen was totally bald and it fell from the top of its tank a few times. Its wicked to see them so stressed . Thanks for the offer of the slings but I really ought not get any more for a while :(

khatchet

3 Year Member
Im sorry to hear about the boehmei. But in a brighter thought congrats on the new tarantula.

Latest posts