• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photo Contest

Wg25

3 Year Member
Hey guys
I know there is a lot of people who wish we can still have the monthly photo contest. I'm sure it will start again someday...but until then let's have our own mini contest :)
Post an awesome photo of any one of your T's.... and the one with the most likes wins! ;)

Wg25

3 Year Member
IMG-20151226-WA0025.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can I make a suggestion? I think a better way to do this would be to have each person post a pic of a particular genus or species, rather than just having everyone post pics of a random tarantula. I totally realize this is all just for fun, but it would be easier (to be fair the rules/guidelines are a bit vague [emoji14] ) and would keep things interesting as well :)

Wg25

3 Year Member
Can I make a suggestion? I think a better way to do this would be to have each person post a pic of a particular genus or species, rather than just having everyone post pics of a random tarantula. I totally realize this is all just for fun, but it would be easier (to be fair the rules/guidelines are a bit vague [emoji14] ) and would keep things interesting as well :)
Most people don't have a lot of different species? But whe can do the more common genus like Brachy's or Grammostola's? Any suggestions?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pick a more common for a first maybe?
far as which, just pick one, there's enough folks here that nearly everything is covered by someone, or several someones :p

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
do a genus instead of a species there will be more people in a category...lol i think this might get outta hand...lol

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most people don't have a lot of different species? But whe can do the more common genus like Brachy's or Grammostola's? Any suggestions?
Also common doesn't necessarily have to be a beginner friendly genus/species does it? Again sorry to be a pain in the butt here [emoji14]

Unfortunately most of my Brachys have either been sold over the years or were males that matured, but here's one of my B.smithi:
918917fd6f6a66d4fa2b2dea51628a52.jpg

Latest posts