• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Phormictopus cubensis pair

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just as the title says, folks! I have a pair of these that I'm selling. They are a gorgeous species and would make a great breeding project or just a beautiful pair of tarantulas for a collector.

1.1 2.5-2.75" Phormictopus cubensis- $150 pair

Female
IMG_20170802_102521789.jpg

Male
IMG_20170802_102455139.jpg

TOS:. LAG. IN EVENT OF DOA, I WILL REPLACE SPECIMEN IF IN STOCK OR REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS. MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE PACKAGE. ANY ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTIONS!!! :) :) :) :)

Payment methods: almost anything you can think of except PayPal. I do not have a PayPal. I do not want a PayPal, nor will I sign up for PayPal ever again (****ty customer service). Other than that, I'm very accommodating as far as payment goes. :)

Latest posts