• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Phormictopus auratus “Cuban Gold” tarantula slings!

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
I am making some of these spectacular slings available for retail purchase, my personal favorite species with their amazing gold and purple coloration.

Phormictopus auratus “Cuban Gold” tarantula slings - $65

77BC3A6B-1CAC-4137-B452-3CAF735220AF.jpeg

Orders are shipped via Fedex Overnight $65 flat-rate.

SEE MY REVIEWS AT NUKAMEDIAEXOTICS.COM
Terms & Conditions
D I S C L A I M E R
The following disclaimer is for (NukaMedia Exotics) only. NukaMedia Exotics is located in the state of California, United States of America.
The following disclaimer applies. There are no exceptions unless otherwise noted:
It is the buyers responsibility to read and understand NukaMedia Exotics terms and conditions and NukaMedia Exotics is in no way liable for individuals who purchase with out reading and understanding company terms provided. Once purchase a tarantula through NukaMedia Exotics we will automatically assume that you have read and understood clearly the Terms And Condition.
—————————
SUMMARY:
The BUYER has to be 18 (eighteen) years or older in order to execute a purchase.
NukaMedia Exotics is not in any way shape or form accountable for any wounds or bites produced by these spiders.
NukaMedia Exotics will not transport or ship on any harsh or severe weather, or, above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, or, below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
If BUYER selects and agrees for NukaMedia Exotics to ship the spider(s) above or below the noted temperatures the LIVE GUARANTEE IS VOIDED.
In an event of Dead On Arrival (DOA) the BUYER needs to notify NukaMedia Exotics by private message on Arachnoboards, or by email at [email protected] , within 2 (two) hours of package delivery. For a full refund of the animal's purchase price, it is necessary for the BUYER to ship us the spider as instructed when calling. BUYER is responsible for shipping any DOA back to NukaMedia Exotics.
—————————
DETAIL
GENERAL TERMS:
Know your state and local laws. It is your responsibility to know these before making a purchase.
HANDLING:
Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by NukaMedia Exotics. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.
SHIPPING:
Shipping days are Tuesday (for Wednesday delivery) only! There is no shipping on holidays. I reserve the right to delay shipping for any reasons if need be.
Shipping Rates: All live animal orders can be shipped using overnight/express delivery with LAG. Shipping rates are as follows:
FedEx Shipping: Overnight/Express $65. I will not ship 2-3 day shipping.
NukaMedia Exotics will no longer have shipping box delivered at residence address. NukaMedia Exotics will have your box delivered at your nearest FedEx Shipping Center only. Buyer must pick up box at the nearest FedEx Shipping Center.
In addition, if the shipping carrier does not accept 1 day express to your area then it is the responsibility of the buyer to know their area and postal stipulations and understand no LAG will be offered for any package in transit taking longer then 1 day express (I will consider this carrier delay if package goes out express and there is no 1 day service available as I do not have time once I am at the FedEx to verify. It is the BUYER'S responsibility to know if it takes more than one day Express Delivery to your destination.
In addition NukaMedia Exotics is not responsible/liable for carriers mishandling, delays, wrong address delivery etc. Once the box is under carriers possession it’s up to the carrier to handle the box with care. Any mishandling, mistake by carrier LAG is voided.
PAYMENTS:
Methods of Payment: Payments are accepted via PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. Buyer pays PayPal fees! Sorry, no exceptions! Order cancellations are subject to a $25 restocking fee.
RESERVES:
Reserves: Animals cannot be reserved unless paid in full.
HEALTH AND LIVE ARRIVAL:
All health and live arrival guarantees are dependent on 4 conditions:
  1. You must provide an accurate shipping address.
  2. A current telephone number, in case of problems or delays.
  3. Daytime temperatures must be between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
  4. Someone must sign for the package on first delivery attempt (on home delivery, if applicable).
Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): Live arrival is guaranteed on all animals shipped overnight. Any claims regarding the LAG must be reported within 2 hours from the time of delivery (package is considered delivered when it is ready for pickup at their local Fedex office, not when the customer goes and picks the package up from their office!). After 2 hours I must assume the animal(s) arrived alive. Accurate and clear photographs of any dead specimens, along with the box & packaging will be required on any DOA (Dead on arrival) claims. DOA spiders must be returned to NukaMedia Exotics validate claims. Buyer must pay for shipping the spiders back to NukaMedia Exotics in case of DOA.
NukaMedia Exotics only refunds purchase price on DOA of the spider, does not refund shipping costs.

Latest posts