• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe Phidippus regius slings for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a few of these adorable little jumping spiders ready to go. They're feeding well on pinhead crickets and are around 3mm dls.
I'm selling at £10 each plus £8.25 p&p Special delivery before 1pm in the UK and including a heat pack. I will have to check postage to other European countries and of course it wouldn't be next day delivery.

Delivery to Europe is £6 and takes 3 to 5 working days but it would be at buyers own risk.

This is Mum
DSCF9580 (2).JPG

And one of the slings
DSCF9484a.jpg

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a few of these adorable little jumping spiders ready to go. They're feeding well on pinhead crickets and are around 3mm dls.
I'm selling at £10 each plus £8.25 p&p Special delivery before 1pm in the UK and including a heat pack. I will have to check postage to other European countries and of course it wouldn't be next day delivery.

This is Mum
View attachment 23239

And one of the slings
View attachment 23240
One thing I love about these, the sexual diamorphism. For those that don't know, that sling is a female :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Am I right in that males have a white stripe on the front legs but females don't?
Im not sure on the regal..I just go by body type. Males look like popeye with large front legs, longer than females, and the females are bigger and longer bodied with stubby legs. I think that applies to most jumping spiders, I'll have to look it up though.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im not sure on the regal..I just go by body type. Males look like popeye with large front legs, longer than females, and the females are bigger and longer bodied with stubby legs. I think that applies to most jumping spiders, I'll have to look it up though.
Popeye arms and sometimes smoking a pipe as well like this one.
myphoto.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How can you not want one of these?

Mum
DSCF9623 (3).JPG

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They're so cute!!! You know, I wish phiddipus were as big as....Oh, let's say a Chihuahua....They make you want to grab them and kiss their adorable little chelicerae!!!! Love em'!!! Sooooo cute!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They're so cute!!! You know, I wish phiddipus were as big as....Oh, let's say a Chihuahua....They make you want to grab them and kiss their adorable little chelicerae!!!! Love em'!!! Sooooo cute!

Yes, she makes me want to give her a big cuddle. I love to see her lift her head to look straight at me :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
5 left for sale of the 1st sac but I'm expecting her 2nd sac to start emerging any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts